Monday 10 November 2008

My final Draft

Final draft

My personal project


For my personal project I am intend to make a video/booklet about the affect illness or disease have on people life I want the video to be a hard hit video that going to inform and people watching it.
I'm focus on young people and people of the age group of 16-24

There going to be four parts


The research

The design

The outcome

The evaluation

Research

I am going to collect information on illness and the affect that it has on the families and then developing the idea into a video by look at various film/designer 


Design

what I want my video to be base on the look, feel, the age group, the people that going to be target to the purpose of the video is to teach and be creative to a mass of people highlighting what design and the environment can do

Evaluation

the public what the think of it e.g teachers, other students


still need to do my weekly plan

No comments: